Excursion to Listvyanka (Lake Baikal)
- Irkutsk — Listvyanka — Irkutsk
- Seasonality tours:
- All year round
- Number of people in a group:
- Non-limited number of participants
|Number of people in a group||Cost of the tour for 1 person in rubles|
- Listvyanka village is located on the shore of the lake Baikal 65 kilometers away from Irkutsk city. Listvyanka village was founded in XVIII century and got its name from the trees growing nearby.
- The source of the river Angara - the only river flowing out of Lake Baikal.
- Baikal Museum, where you will get acquainted with the flora and fauna of the lake, and with of the history of the lake (if desired).
- St. Nicholas Church (XVIII century) - the church, according to the legend, was built by Russian merchant in honor of St. Nicholas, who was, according to the legend, rescuing seafarers during a storm.
- Lunch, if desired, can be had in one of the best restaurants in Listvyanka - the hotel's Mayak restaurant. You can try delicious dishes from Baikal - fish specialities (saguday (raw fish on an ice bed), fish soup, Baikal fish baked in a foil, etc.).
- Fish market, where is also possible to try different kinds of Baikal fish and the get memorable souvenirs.
- Pool where you can see a wonderful live show of Baikal seals, as well as to get acquainted with the world's only seal able to draw pictures.
- Also is possible an exiting funicular (cable car) trip to the observation area from where you can see Cherskiy and Shaman's Stone, Khamar-Daban mountains and enjoy the magnificent view of the Angara river.
- Boat trips can be organized in summer (optional), ice trips can be organized in winter/spring (from 15.01 at 15.04) on the hovercraft or snowmobile/car/dog sledding.
- Taltsy museum of wooden architecture is an old Siberian village of XVIII-XVIV centuries, recreated on the bank of the Angara river.
- The exhibition includes wooden tower of Ilimsk Fortress, church of the XVII century, the Siberian restaurant, Buryat and Evenk's village, etc. (optional)
- Providing transportation (1-2 people - a car with a driver, 3 people - a minibus with a driver, from 13 people - the bus with the driver)
- Guide services
- Lunch at one of the cafes of the village Listvyanka
- Boat trip on Lake Baikal (summer) 3500 rub.
- Hour ice trip by the Hivus hovercraft 5500 rub. per hour (winter)
- Ice trip by snowmobile 2500 rub. per hour ( winter)
- Excursion to the Baikal Museum 350 rubles/person
- Excursion to the seals pool 300 rub./person
- Excursion to the Taltsy museum 150-200 rub./person