Ethnographic excursion to the Ust-Orda village
- Irkutsk - Ust-Orda settlement - Irkutsk
- Seasonality tours:
- All year round
- Number of people in a group:
- Non-limited number of participants
The village is located mostly on the right coast of the Kuda River (one of the tributaries of the Angara), 62km to the north of the regional center. The river flow into several smaller rivers, among them there is the Ordushka (Orda) which gave the name to the village.
Ust-Orda is surround by the hills from the west and east, the height in some places reaches 700 m. 3 km away from the village is located the Bulen mountain, which is the sacred place for Buryat people even nowadays.
Buryats is one of the most numerous ethnic groups inhabiting the territory of Siberia. Ust-Orda region is know because the roots of the Buryat traditional culture originated here. During this tour you will get acquainted with Buryat national folklore, national games and shamanic rituals, you will try traditional dishes of the Buryat cuisine.
- Do not forget to bring:
- Departure to Ust-Orda, Buryat village 70 km away from Irkutsk.
- Excursion to the ethnographic museum in Ust-Orda. Here you will get acquainted with the culture and customs of one of the most ancient peoples of Siberia - Buryats.
- Meeting with a Shaman. Ritual of purify.
- Lunch Buryat traditional cuisine.
- Excursion to the Buddhism Temple.
- Photo-session in the Buryat national costumes.
- Return to the hotel
- Transportation service
- Interpreter service
- Meeting with a shaman
- Entrance ticket to ethnographic museum
- Lunch in yurta (national Buryat house)
- Buryat folk ensemble show (from 1 000 rub per person)
- Excursion to the horse-riding school (from 700r per person)
- Buryat fighting sports show
|Number of people in a group||Cost of the tour for 1 person in rubles|
Included in the price